Modern steel tubing is light, stiff and strong. A lively, yet compliant feel and exquisite welds are amongst a few of the features a Kelson steel frame is known for. We only source our tubing from the finest suppliers, selecting tubes based on frame geometry, desired ride characteristics and intended purpose of the bike. Each frame is meticulously welded using the finest filler rod. Each custom frame is painted in house giving your custom build the character it deserves. Gear Patrol has named Brian Williams of Kelson Bikes one of the best handmade steel bike makers around – and it shows through the meticulous detailing on a steel Kelson frame. Read More
- Full custom geometry
- In house cnc machined two part dropouts
- 44 mm (or) 1.125 head tube with beauty rings
- Stainless steel head badge.
- BSA (or) T47 bottom bracket
- Two color solid with logo or panel paint scheme