Life of a framebuilder
"I am not in the business of mass producing bicycles.
My goal is to build the highest quality bicycle on the market for my customer."
Frmaebuilder / DesignerFULL KELSON STORY HERE
Brian is a born tinkerer with the aesthetic of an artist and a meticulous attention to detail. He is not in the business of mass producing bicycles. Brian builds your bike from start to finish including designing, manufacturing, engineering, and even paint. He takes the time to know the bike that is right for you and takes the time to build it right. Every bicycle that he builds is unique to its individual owner. "You can hang your new bike on the wall like a work of art, or you can ride the hell out of it." Where does the brand find its inspiration?
"I find my inspiration on long rides with good friends through lodgepole pine lined logging roads on the outskirts of Yellowstone, and rolling farm to market roads in the shadows of the Tetons. Inspiration comes in many forms, and for me it comes when I’m on my bike.
kelson workshop presents
A day to day look
Check out our short video. We take you inside our workshop and show you what the day and life of a framebuilder looks like. Stop by anytime, we would love to show you around.
- All carbon tubing is crafted by hand in-house
- All fabricating of molds are done on our cnc machine in-house
- All of the painting done on your bike is done by Brian in-house
- All design, welding and engineering on your dream bike is done in-house
Need help? We are here for you
- 2684 S 2000 W - Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- contact via email at this time
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM